Careers in GIS with USC GIST Alumni Ambassadors
Special Guests: Devon Munsell, M.S. in GIST alumnus, GIS Specialist, Hubbell, Roth & Clark; Adrianna Valenti, M.S. in GIST alumna, White House Presidential Innovation Fellow, Senior Advisor to the Director of Intelligent Transportation Systems – Joint Program Office U.S. Department of Transportation
Alumni from the Master of Science in Geographic Information Science and Technology join Director of Graduate Studies and Associate Professor (Teaching) Robert Vos, Ph.D. to discuss career paths in the geospatial field. Watch the video below for an in-depth examination of job prospects in the industry and the skills that are in highest demand. Our alumni ambassadors share their personal experiences of applying spatial analysis and problem solving to achieve their goals.
- GIS Internship with L.A. County Public Works
- GIS Applications Developer with GIS Solutions in Springfield, IL
- GIS Specialist to support engineering projects with civil engineering consultancy, Hubbell, Roth & Clark in Grand Rapids, MI
Adrianna Valenti, GPC-F, CSM
- Lead Analytic Methodologist and Lead Data Scientist tasked to the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA) for Booze Allen Hamilton, Inc.
- Ph.D. student in Earth Systems & Geoinformation Sciences at George Mason University
- White House Presidential Innovation Fellow
The captions for this webinar recording were automatically generated and may contain errors. We encourage you to reach out to an enrollment advisor by emailing email@example.com for clarification of the material covered in this webinar or if you have any questions about the program.
Fill out the information below to learn more about the University of Southern California’s online GIS Graduate Programs and download a free brochure. If you have any additional questions, please call 877-650-9054 to speak to an enrollment advisor.
The University of Southern California respects your right to privacy. By submitting this form, you consent to receive emails and calls from a representative of the University of Southern California, which may include the use of automated technology. Consent is needed to contact you, but is not a requirement to register or enroll.